Yesterday I shared with you our Christmas tree and two DIY Christmas ornaments I created last year. I haven’t made any yet this year, but I have feeling I might get an itch to craft this weekend.
There are hundreds of DIY Christmas ornament ideas out there, so I scoured the web and narrowed it down to these nine ideas:
1. I’ve been mildly obsessed with cement jewelry lately and I can’t imagine a more trend-right Christmas tree than one decorated with these DIY cement tree ornaments by Fellow Fellow.
2. This DIY paper Christmas star by Design and Form could be recreated in any color to coordinate with your holiday decor and would be fun to do with printed paper.
3. Nothing says holiday glamour like this diamond ornament by A Beautiful Mess.
4. My mom created gift tags like these gingerbread salt dough ornaments when I was a kid and they look absolutely fabulous as created by Brooklyn Homemaker on her Christmas tree.
5. Perfect for new homeowners, this clay house ornament by Creature Comforts could even be stamped with a year to commemorate a new home.
6. I love this origami paper star ornament by Home by Linn, especially in the book print paper. It would be fun to make some using pages of Charles Dickens’ holiday classic A Christmas Carol.
7. These cookie stamp ornaments by The Pickled Herring give a sleek Scandinavian look, perfect for the mid-century modern home.
8. For a rustic look, I haven’t seen a cuter tree slice ornament than this painted version by Aesthetic Outburst.
9. I saved the best for last! This glass snowscape ornament by Craftberry Bush is a quick and easy DIY that adds a bit of childlike magic to your tree.
With so many inspiring options out there, I don’t really know where to begin! I was able to narrow it down to nine, but probably only have time for one (or two) of these ideas.
Which one is your fav?